LPS is seeking teachers who are passionate about teaching, learning, innovating, and college readiness.
Careers | Leadership Public Schools
Leadership Public Schools is looking for outstanding, talented educators to join our collaborative teams. Our teachers are part of a ‘research and development’ organization that addresses critical challenges in urban education.
If you are interested in working in a great high school serving ethnically and economically diverse students in the Bay Area, we would like to speak with you. We ask candidates to submit a resume and compelling letter of introduction via email.
Contact: email@example.com or our jobs fax number is (510) 225-2550.
2014-15 Teaching and Leadership Opportunities
LPS is hiring exceptional Teachers in most subject areas. We are also accepting resumes for exceptional site administrator team members for future openings.
Teaching Opportunities for 2014-2015
LPS has teaching opportunities at various campuses including site specific openings in the following subjects
- Math – LPS Oakland, LPS Hayward
- Science - Biology – LPS Richmond
- History – LPS Hayward, LPS San Jose, LPS Richmond
- Spanish – LPS San Jose
- Visual/Performing Arts – LPS Richmond
- Resource (Special Education) – LPS Hayward
LPS Home Office
- Director of Communication and Development
- Next Generation Science Standards Curriculum Development Consultant (for Summer PD)
- Spanish – Native Speakers – Curriculum Consultant
LPS will participate in Teacher Fairs:
- April 26th, Charter Fair, Oakland
- March 8th San Jose Charter School Job Fair, Mayfair Community Center 9-12
- March 22nd Santa Clara County Office of Education Fair
Leadership Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, age, or disability.