LPS seeks teachers who are passionate about teaching, learning, innovating, and making a difference in traditionally underserved communities.
Careers @ Leadership Public Schools
LPS always welcomes applications from exceptional teachers and outstanding site administrators.
Qualified candidates should send their resume and compelling letter of interest to email@example.com
LPS has the following Opportunities for 2015-2016
- English Teacher - leave coverage November 2015 – LPS Richmond
- Staff Accountant
- Spanish Teacher
- School Psychologist - Consultant
- Academic Support Center Coordinator - LPS Richmond (part-time)
- Substitute Teachers
LPS is accepting teaching candidates for the 2016-2017 School year also.
Why work at LPS?
At LPS, our outstanding teachers are at the heart of our success.
We provide personalized professional development, encourage professional growth and innovation, and emphasize the need for outreach and collaboration. LPS also prioritizes opportunities for career growth, supporting teachers to take on multiple roles and leadership positions within schools. Click here to learn more about our career ladder and opportunities for growth.
Teaching Careers at LPS are defined by 3 priorities:
• Educate: Opportunities to strengthen practice and provide the best education possible for students
• Innovate: Support to experiment, research, and develop new teaching tools: ExitTicket and College Access Readers
• Partner: Commitment to improve educational equity through partnerships with districts, schools, and other stakeholders
Our academic results speak volumes about the quality of the teaching, counseling, and administrative staff at our schools:
LPS students grow 2-3 grade levels in Math and English in their first year in high school.
99% of LPS graduates are accepted to college.
LPS Hayward & LPS Richmond are on U.S. News & World Report’s list of the “Best High Schools in the United States.”
LPS Oakland & LPS San Jose have been recognized by local school districts for their student support and professional development programs.
If you are interested in a career at Leadership Public Schools, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Leadership Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, age, or disability.