Enroll | Leadership Public Schools
WATCH THE LPS VIDEO!
SUCCEEDING IN LIFE
"LPS taught me how to deal with obstacles and how to succeed in life. Most importantly, it taught me how to believe in myself." - Yvonne Martinez
The Leadership Public Schools network of public charter high schools is currently accepting enrollment interest forms for the 2012-2013 school year and may have room for mid-year transfers. Deadlines for applications differ by campus during the spring each year. Please contact each school directly to arrange a tour and learn more about the application deadlines or mid-year transfer opportunities.
Enrollment Interest Forms
Interested in receiving an application to an LPS school? Fill out the online Enrollment Interest Form .
To apply for enrollment for a student at any campus of Leadership Public Schools, the parent or legal guardian must:
- Complete an Enrollment Application from the school
- Attend an Information Session (Dates and times are available on the school websites).
- Return the application by mail, fax or in person before campus deadline (Applications received after the deadline will be placed on a waiting list in the order received)
- Once accepted, return the completed registration materials before the deadline. If no confirmation is made, the student’s application will be cancelled.
Leadership Public Schools are tuition-free public high schools and are open to all students. If there are more applicants than spaces, students are selected by lottery. Leadership Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, national or ethnic origin in administration of its admissions policies or education programs.
If the number of students who wish to attend the school exceeds the school’s capacity, attendance will be determined by a lottery. The parent or legal guardian will be notified by mail regarding the status of the student’s application. There are two requirements to participate in the enrollment lottery:
1. Each student and at least one parent/guardian must attend an Information Session (Dates and times are available on the school websites.)
2. Each student must submit a complete and signed application.
Please email email@example.com or call toll-free 866-752-LEAD (5323) for more information