WATCH THE LPS VIDEO!
MANY PATHS TO SUCCESS
Our graduates have many opportunites for continued education from career & community colleges to public & private universities.
LPS College Park/Oakland is currently accepting enrollment forms for the 2012-13 school year. Note that enrollment for the 2013-14 school year will be for the new LPS Oakland R&D campus. If you wish to apply to LPS Oakland R&D, please download and complete a preliminary application in English or Spanish.
Please contact the school directly to arrange a tour and learn more about application deadlines or mid-year transfer opportunities.
To apply for enrollment for a student at any campus of Leadership Public Schools, the parent or legal guardian must:
• Complete an Enrollment Application from the school
• Attend an Information Session (Dates and times are available on the school calendar).
• Return the application by mail, fax or in person before campus deadline (Applications received after the deadline will be placed on a waiting list in the order received)
• Once accepted, return the completed registration materials before the deadline. If no confirmation is made, the student’s application will be cancelled.
Leadership Public Schools are tuition-free, public high schools and are open to all students. If there are more applicants than spaces, students are selected by lottery.
Leadership Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, national or ethnic origin in administration of its admissions policies or education programs
If the number of students who wish to attend the school exceeds the school’s capacity, attendance will be determined by a lottery. The parent or legal guardian will be notified by mail regarding the status of the student’s application. There are two requirements to participate in the enrollment lottery:
1. Each student and at least one parent/guardian must attend an Information Session (Dates and times are available on the school calendar.)
2. Each student must submit a complete and signed application.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-510-633-0750 ext. 623 for more information